1. Finely chop chives,
2. Cut south tofu into cubes,
3. Beat eggs in a bowl, add chopped chives and salt,
4. Stir well,
5. Add diced southern tofu,
6. Mix gently,
7. Pour oil in a pan and heat it over medium heat.
8. Pour the tofu and egg mixture into the pot and spread it out with a bamboo spatula.
9. After the surface is solidified, turn it over and fry, wait until all of it is cooked, and divide it into small pieces.
Southern tofu is very tender, so when you cut it, you need to dip a little water on the knife, carefully cut into cubes, and gently stir after adding the egg liquid, otherwise it will be very fragile.