1. The cabbage is soaked in rice water or light salt water, washed, drained, and then chopped into fine pieces.
2. After washing the soft tofu, cut into small pieces
3. Put the pot on the fire, pour water or stock; add salt; add the soaked shrimp skins and bring to a boil
4. Add water to the starch and stir evenly. If the soup is thick, the water starch will be thicker. Otherwise, thicken it.
5. Put the tofu in the soup and cook
6. After stirring the water starch, pour it into the pot, and at the same time, use a spatula to carefully push the soup
7. Then add chopped cabbage
8. Pour in sesame oil
9. Stir it well, there is shrimp skin in the soup, so I didn’t put the chicken essence
10. Turn off the heat and start the pot
Wash the cabbage with rice water, or soak it in light salt water, which can effectively remove pesticides and other residues.