1. Material preparation
2. Wash the shrimp, remove the shrimp hair, and use a toothpick to pierce the third joint
3. Pick out the shrimp thread gently
4. Cut the mushrooms in half, cut the spicy millet into sections, slice the ginger, wash the lemon leaves and coriander, and cut the green lemon in half for a while to get the juice
5. Boil the water in a pot, blanch the mushrooms for three minutes, remove and drain the water for later use
6. Put the ginger and lemongrass into the seasoning bag and seal it. I just use the seasoning bag to make it easy to take out the seasoning.
7. Pour 1000ml of water into the pot and boil
8. Put into the sixth step material bag
Knead the lemon leaves with your hands and put them in the pot.
Lemon leaves can't be left
10. Add coriander, cover and boil, low heat for 20 minutes
11. Juice the lemon, about 3 spoons
12. After cooking for 20 minutes, remove the ingredients from the pot and the coriander and lemon leaves, and put them in the mouth.
13. Put in Tom Yum Goong Sauce
14. After boiling, add shrimp
15. Add two spoons of fish sauce (if not, use light soy sauce instead)
16. Add millet spicy (not spicy as appropriate)
17. Add two teaspoons of sugar
18. Three spoons of lemon juice
19. Turn off the heat and add four spoons of coconut milk and stir well.