Prepare the raw materials in advance (isn’t it simple, yes, no other ingredients are needed, this bowl of soup is also delicious)
Cross the tomato with a knife to make it easier to peel, then put it in boiling water and blanch it for 4-5 minutes
3. Knock the eggs into the bowl, and beat the egg whites and yolks evenly (the method of beating the eggs is the same, there is no special operation method, remember to beat them well, otherwise the egg soup will be uneven)
Cut the green onions into flowers in advance. The yellow egg flowers and green onions are particularly bright.
5. Gently peel off the rind of the blanched tomato
Then cut the tomato into small pieces, remember not to be too big
Pour oil in the pot to heat, pour the tomatoes into the pot and stir fry quickly over high heat
Wait until the tomatoes become soft and sand, and then to clear water (not too much water, too much water will dilute the taste of the soup)
When the soup is boiling, stir the soup into a whirlpool with one hand, and slowly pour the egg liquid in the egg bowl with the other hand
Bring to a boil and sprinkle some salt and chopped green onion.
11. A beautiful bowl of tomato and egg soup is out. Watching the eggs floating in the bowl like cotton wool, is it particularly fulfilling?
1. I have made tomato soup before and I feel that the taste is not strong. The reason may be that too much water is added to dilute the taste of the soup; or the tomatoes are too large and the time for frying is relatively short, so the tomato taste has not fully come out. Smaller, bigger fire, so that the tomato flavor can be released
2. When sautéing tomatoes, they must be sautéed until they become soft and sandy, so as to release the flavor of tomatoes