1. Clean all the ingredients, put the tomatoes in boiling water in a pot, boil the skins, broccoli a little, and cut the ginger into thin slices.
2. Cut the prawns, cut the tomato into large pieces, slice the black fish (black snakehead) into slices, take 250 g of the fish fillets and put them in a basin. First add 5 g of salt and gently grasp the fish fillets. After you feel a little sticky, Mix 6 grams of starch with 15 grams of water and pour it on the fish fillets
3. Then add half a tablespoon of cooking wine and 2 tablespoons of salad oil together to mix and sizing, put in the refrigerator and marinate for more than 10 minutes
4. Pour a little more oil in a non-stick pan, heat it up, add the fish fillets and quickly stir and fry until the color of the fish fillets is basically white and remains a little transparent, turn off the heat, use the remaining temperature, the fish fillets will continue to mature and serve. spare
5. Heat oil in a pan, add tomatoes and stir fry until soft and sandy, then add 4 teaspoons of tomato paste
6. Add half a teaspoon of sugar and continue to fry until soup comes out
7. Add 3 large bowls of water and bring to a boil. Add prawns, sliced ginger, broccoli and corn in turn and continue to cook. Add salt and chicken powder to taste according to personal taste. Finally, pour it into a large plate and spread it on the surface. Black fish fillet