1. Cut the tomatoes into dices; soak the sea rice in advance; knock the eggs into a bowl and stir well; cut the green onion and ginger; prepare all the ingredients for later use.
2. Heat the oil and pour the oil into the egg mixture. Use chopsticks to gently slide until the egg mixture is solidified and cooked. Add the green onion and ginger until fragrant.
3. Pour in the diced tomatoes and stir fry. The tomatoes are slightly chopped to make the tomato juice quickly.
4. Stir-fry until thick, add salt and oyster sauce to taste.
5. Pour in an appropriate amount of water, add fresh noodles (you can also use dried noodles) after the fire is boiled. The water is best to submerge the noodles to prevent it from sticking to the pot at the end.
6. Cook on medium heat until the noodles are cooked through.