1. Cut the tomatoes into finger belly-sized dices (decide whether to peel them or not);
2. Chop green onion and garlic sprouts into sections;
3. Wash and break the pine cauliflower into small flowers, blanch them in boiling water until the water boils again (add a little salt in the water), remove the water and set aside;
4. Start the wok, heat the pan with cool oil and saute the chopped green onions;
5. Add tomato sauce and stir fry until red and bright;
6. Add the diced cauliflower tomatoes and stir-fry for about 2 minutes on high heat;
7. Add appropriate amount of salt and sugar to taste, or add a little chicken essence or monosodium glutamate, depending on your taste;
8. Sprinkle in green garlic sprouts, stir-fry slightly to improve flavor and color, and just turn off the heat.