1. Rinse all the vegetables and drain the water
2. The tomato is sliced into 0.5cm thick slices; the buffalo cheese is also sliced into the same thick slices and set aside.
3. Place the cut tomato slices, buffalo mozzarella slices and fresh basil leaves in order. Sprinkle with crushed black pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Mix balsamic vinegar and honey into a sauce
5. Mix balsamic vinegar and honey into a sauce
Mozzarella cheese, also called buffalo cheese, is white, smooth, soft and smooth, with a strong milky aroma and a little sourness. It is very appetizing. It is often used in Italian meals.