1. Raw materials are ready;
2. Cut tofu into small cubes of about 2 cm;
3. The tomatoes are not peeled, just cut into small pieces; if you don't like the skin, you can draw a deeper cross knife on the top, and then roll it in a pot of boiling water for a few times to peel off the skin;
4. Chopped shallots;
5. Remove the fascia from the pork and chop it into minced meat;
6. Pour a proper amount of oil into the wok, don't wait for the oil to heat up and then spread the minced meat into the pan quickly, then pour a little cooking wine and soy sauce to remove the smell;
7. Put the tomato cubes into the pot and stir fry to make the soup;
8. Add an appropriate amount of salt and a little hot water;
9. Put the tofu into the pot and cook for 3-5 minutes to taste, and cook the chopped green onion before leaving the pot.
1. The tofu is just out of the pot, so it is cooked directly in the pot. If it is boxed tofu, it is recommended to boil the tofu first and then boil it in the pot;
2. The amount of tomatoes and minced meat depends on personal preference.