1. Cut the tofu into small pieces.
2. Prepare chopped green onion and garlic slices.
3. Boil the tofu with hot water to remove the beany flavor.
4. Heat up the wok and pour the oil. You don’t need too much oil. The amount of oil used for cooking is enough. Put tofu and fry until golden on both sides.
5. There is no need to pour oil in the pot, the oil after frying the tofu is enough. First add chopped green onion and garlic slices to fragrant, then add the tomato cubes and stir-fry, add the cooking wine, and then add the tomato sauce and stir-fry evenly.
6. Put 1 spoon of sugar.
7. Add the fried tofu, stir-fry evenly, and then take it out of the pan and serve it on a plate.
1. The tofu is blanched in boiling water firstly to remove the beany smell, and secondly, it is not easy to break during the frying process.
2. You don't need to put too much oil in frying tofu, and the tofu blanched in water does not eat oil, so this dish is not greasy and very light.