1. Ingredients are ready
2. Tomatoes can be easily peeled after being blanched with boiling water
3. Pork keel under cold water in a pot until it boils, and rinse with cold water to remove blood after boiling
4. Cut the peeled tomatoes into cubes, cut a few slices of ginger and put them together
5. Add oil to the pot, when the oil is 60% hot, pour the tomatoes into the pot and stir fry, add a little salt
6. Transfer the sauteed tomatoes to a saucepan, add the blanched ribs, boil over high heat and simmer slowly for two hours
7. Add some salt to taste
1. The soup that has been fried with tomatoes will be thicker. If you find it troublesome, put all the ingredients in the pot and simmer.
2. Because I eat it at home, I didn't put too much seasoning so that it tastes good.