1. Prepare the ingredients, chop the pork into puree, wash and cut the tomatoes
2. Add seasoning, salt, chicken essence, starch, cooking wine, a small amount of water to the minced pork and stir well
3. Add a proper amount of oil to the pan and heat it up without adding minced garlic and sauté until fragrant
4. Then pour into the tomato cubes and stir fry
5. Add 1 large bowl of water to boil
6. After boiling, squeeze the minced pork into meatballs and lower into the soup
7. When the meatballs are cooked, add some salt and chicken essence to taste
8. If you like it sour and refreshing, you can add a little ketchup to it, then turn off the heat and cook it out.
Stir-fry the tomatoes in advance and add water to boil, so that the soup will be more rich!