1. Prepare ingredients, tomatoes, eggs, flour, chives, etc.;
2. Wash the tomatoes, peel them, cut into fine granules, add white sugar and mix well;
3. Add flour and continue to mix well, it will be dry at the beginning, do not add water;
4. Beat in the eggs and mix well. At this time, water starts to appear and it becomes a batter;
5. Put the chives and salt in, and continue to mix evenly. The salt should be the best, so that the nutrients of the eggs will not be destroyed;
6. Heat up a pan, pour oil, and fry on medium-low heat until slightly yellow, about 2 minutes; (The pan is small, so you can fry it several times.)
7. Flip the other side and continue to be almost yellowish. At this time, it takes less than one minute to fry;
8. The fried tomato omelet, roll up, cut into sections, and you can enjoy it.
1. Choose tomatoes that are redder and sweeter; 2. Peel them for a better taste; 3. Putting sugar on is not only delicious, but also increases the nutrients of tomatoes.