1. Prepare the flour and clean the tomatoes, eggs, frozen tofu, crab mushrooms, and coriander
2. Beat the eggs, blanch the tomatoes with boiling water, peel and cut into small pieces, blanch the crab-flavored mushrooms with boiling water and dice, dice frozen tofu, and chop coriander.
3. Add a little water to the flour, add water little by little, knead it with your hands to form a flocculent shape, then knead and grind it to form irregular flocculent lumps
4. Heat the pot, pour vegetable oil into the tomato chunks and stir fry
5. Stir-fry until the soup comes out, add tofu, mushrooms, and ginger juice, stir-fry slightly, add appropriate amount of water and bring to a boil. Sprinkle the finished gnocchi into the pot little by little, and stir evenly with a spoon while sprinkling. When the consistency is right, add salt and shrimp skin powder and mix well, and then slowly draw the egg liquid in a circle Pour into the pot, stir evenly with a spoon in a circular motion, and add coriander at the end.