1. Wash tomatoes and cut into small pieces, wash and mince green onions, onions and garlic
2. Peel off the shells of the shrimps, and boil the shrimp heads with water to make a thick shrimp soup.
3. Slice the fresh fish meat, together with the fresh shrimp meat, marinate with salt, pepper and cooking wine, and paste with flour. (This can be done in the first step, 10 minutes will be fine)
4. Put an appropriate amount of vegetable oil, the next half of the chopped green onion, half of the chopped garlic, and all the chopped onions, sauté until fragrant..
5. Add tomatoes and stir-fry until soft
6. Stir-fry the tomatoes into a soft sauce, pour into the strained shrimp soup and boil
7. When the soup is boiling, turn the heat to the fish fillets and prawn fillets. The fish fillets are easy to cook. Generally, after 1-2 minutes, turn off the heat when it is cooked.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Prepare another pot with a tablespoon of hot oil. Pour the thick soup into a bowl, sprinkle white sesame seeds, minced garlic, and chopped green onions on top. Add hot oil, and you will hear a chick... .Scented nose. Finished, served with rice, couscous. Super delicious... I used couscous... Let’s show you how to do couscous
10. 100g couscous with 160ml hot water
11. After heating the water, leave it alone, it will be cooked in a minute.
12. Put couscous on the bottom of the bowl, top with tomato seafood soup, wow...very delicious...
13. Kids love this great soup, even my father’s cook who loves it, so let’s try it together!
For this dish, the fish and the shrimp paste should be prepared first. When it is cooked, the fish and shrimp meat is tender and tender. Finally, it must be topped with hot oil to be very fragrant and fragrant.....If there is no shrimp soup, use the broth. You can also...