1. Wash fresh enoki mushrooms with roots, hot peppers and tomatoes. Wash the fungus with water and set aside.
2. Cut the peppers into diamond-shaped slices, and slice the tomatoes into thick slices.
3. Slice garlic and slice green onions.
4. Ignite the wok, add oil to heat, add shallots and garlic until fragrant.
5. Add hot peppers, tomatoes, fungus and stir fry together.
6. Add enoki mushrooms and stir fry.
7. Add appropriate amount of broth or hot water, bring to a boil on high heat, change to medium heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Add mushroom extract, pepper, and salt while braising. Stir well.
8. Put it out of the pot and put it in the soup basin.
9. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and drip with sesame oil.
The side dishes can be adjusted according to your preferences.
If you like soup, add more stew. If you don't like soup, add less water appropriately.