by Little idiot
1. Remove the roots of Flammulina velutipes, wash and control water. Slice garlic, slice ham into strips, and cut preserved eggs into small pieces. Take Knorr Soup Po together.
2. The garlic flakes burst into the pot with cold oil.
3. Add a small bowl of water, Knorr Soup Po.
4. Put it in and boil, add appropriate amount of salt.
5. Put the enoki mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Scoop out and put it on a plate.
7. Put preserved eggs, ham, and peppers in the soup and cook for half a minute.
8. Pour water starch to thicken the soup to thicken.
9. Just pour the soup on the enoki mushrooms.
As long as a piece of Knorr Soup Bao, no seasoning is needed, this dish is very delicious, simple and convenient.
The enoki mushrooms are very cooked, and it is enough to put them in the soup and cook for 2 minutes, which not only absorbs the fresh fragrance of the soup.