1. The main materials are ready;
2. Dice pleurotus eryngii, cut bacon into small slices, mince onion and ginger and set aside;
3. Put a little oil in the pan, heat up and saute the onion and ginger;
4. Stir-fry diced eryngii mushrooms until soft;
5. Add bacon slices and fry until cooked;
6. Add curry cubes, add appropriate amount of water and cook until the curry is thick, add green beans, and cook until the green beans are broken, then turn off the heat.
7. Add an appropriate amount of crushed black sesame seeds to the rice ball;
8. After mixing well, wrap it with plastic wrap for later use;
9. Then use white rice and sesame rice to make a chinchilla shape;
10. Then use boiled quail eggs and seaweed slices to make chinchilla eyes, nose and beard;
11. Finally, fill the rice balls into the curry, and it's done.
1. Bacon itself has a salty taste, it is not recommended to put too much;
2. The ingredients in the curry can also be put according to your own preferences.