1. Prepare all the ingredients and soak the white fungus in advance.
2. Wash the white fungus, pluck it into small flowers, and remove the yellow part at the bottom of the white fungus.
3. Put the washed white fungus into the inner pot of the rice cooker.
4. Add an appropriate amount of purified water.
5. Close the lid and press the steam button for 20 minutes.
6. Wash the hawthorn and remove the seeds.
7. Wash the apples and cut into evenly sized pieces.
8. Wash the red dates and remove the pit.
9. After 20 minutes, the cooked white fungus is full of gum.
10. Add apple cubes.
11. Add hawthorn and red dates.
12. Add rock sugar, stir it, close the lid, and press the soup button for an hour.
13. Just add the wolfberry before serving, and a delicious white fungus, apple and red fruit soup is ready!
Apples are best to use crispy, Fuji apples I use