1. 1. Put the high-gluten flour and soba noodles in a basin, dissolve the yeast with 350 grams of warm water, slowly add to the flour, and stir into a flocculent with chopsticks.
2. 2. Knead the dough into a smooth dough, cover the basin with plastic wrap or a damp cloth, and leave it in a warm place to ferment.
3. 3. The made dough (about twice the original size)
4. 4. Wash cabbage and control water
5. 5. Tofu diced
6. 6. Soak the sea rice in water for a while, wash and cut into small cubes
7. 7. Soak the mushrooms with water, wash and cut into small cubes
8. 8. The black fungus is soaked with water, washed and cut into small dices
9. 9. Cut the cabbage, add a little salt, mix well and squeeze to remove excess water.
10. 10. The noodles soaked in cold water (the noodles soaked in cold water will not be too soft and can absorb water in the filling).
11. 11. Mince scallions and ginger
12. 12. Stuffing family portrait
13. Stuffing Tianliao Family Portrait
14. 13. Put the oil, five-spice powder, and salt into the filling and stir evenly (because there are vermicelli soaked in cold water, so don’t worry about the water coming out of the vegetables, they will be absorbed by the vermicelli)
15. 15. Put the prepared dough on the chopping board and knead it to exhaust air, knead it into a long strip, cut it into a paste, roll it into a round dough, and make a bun (one person cannot take a picture).
16. 16. Fill the steamer with cold water, put the steamer, put the wrapped buns in, and light the fire. (Put cold water into the wrapped buns, and the second fermentation can be carried out as the water in the pot gradually heats up, so that the steamed buns are soft and sullen)
17. After SAIC, steam for 20-25 minutes (depending on the size of the buns for eyesight), turn off the heat, and wait 3 minutes before cooking (so that the steamed buns will not shrink due to the sudden drop in temperature)
18. 18. Steamed buns
19. Steamed buckwheat bread
20. Steamed buns
21. You can make some garlic juice to make it even more delicious.
22. This is the Chixiaodou tricolor barley rice porridge I cooked. Eating steamed buns and drinking porridge is so comfortable. (Chixiaodou barley rice porridge is to remove moisture, and barley has the effect of lowering three highs)
23. I'm sorry, the picture above is unfamiliar, this one is cooked