1. Prepare all the ingredients, no more lettuce, 4 slices are enough;
2. Soak the lettuce in light salt water~wash and drain the water, wash the cucumber, peel and cut into round slices, wash and cut the cherry tomatoes;
3. Soak the tuna in water to control the moisture;
4. Slices of black olive (non-nuclear);
5. Shred the lettuce by hand, put it on a plate with cucumber slices, put half-cut cherry tomatoes around, put tuna on top of vegetables, sprinkle sliced black olives;
6. Put an appropriate amount of Thousand Island sauce in the seasoning bowl, add a small spoonful of Dijon mustard (yellow mustard), put a small spoonful of sugar, and mix well;
7. Put the well-mixed sauce on the vegetables and mix well when eating.
Large chunks of tuna need to be smashed. If you don’t like the taste of wasabi, you can leave it alone. The amount I put can only give a little bit of wasabi spiciness.