1. Wash pork belly
2. Prepare the seasoning
3. Put the pork belly in a pot under cold water, add half of the ginger slices and cooking wine, cover and cook for 15 minutes, then remove and let cool
4. After the pork belly is cool, cut into thin slices. Wash the green pepper and slice it.
5. Wash the lotus root and peel it off
6. After cutting into slices, add a little white vinegar, soak in water, and oxidize to blacken
7. Hot pot pour oil
8. Pour the pork belly slices in warm oil and stir fry over medium-to-small heat until fragrant
9. Push the meat aside, add the bean paste and tempeh, and stir fry the ginger slices for a fragrance
10. Then put the lotus root in the pot and stir well
11. While frying, add a little water to the bottom of the pan to make the fried lotus root slices more crispy and tender
12. Finally pour the green pepper
13. Stir-fry until the green peppers are broken and add sugar to taste, then turn off the heat and bring out the pan
1. Pixian Doubanjiang tends to be salty, I think it’s enough. The taste of each is different, please adjust according to your own taste.
2. The green pepper should be added at the end to keep the color unchanged and crispy taste