1. Beat the eggs into the bowl
2. Add fluff vanilla flavor marshmallow and salt to the bowl
3. Stir well
4. Add milk and stir well
5. Sift the powder together and add, stir until there are no particles
6. add some oil
7. Stir well and let stand for half an hour
8. Waffle maker oil preheating
9. After preheating, pour in an appropriate amount of batter and close the lid
10. Just turn on the golden color, if you like browned yellow, you can bake it for a while
1. The original recipe uses sugar and vanilla powder. I use vanilla-flavored marshmallows instead.
2. After the waffle is out of the oven, it can be filled with fillings and topped with sauce, and it tastes better when paired.