1. Wash the Chinese cabbage to control the moisture, chop it, salt it and mix with it.
2. Wash spinach and carrots separately, squeeze the juice and sift them for later use.
3. Mix 150 grams of dumpling powder with 100 grams of carrot juice and knead into a smooth dough.
4. Mix 150 grams of dumpling powder with 100 grams of spinach juice and knead into a smooth dough.
5. Mix 200 grams of dumpling flour with 150 grams of warm water and knead it into a smooth dough. Wrap the three doughs with plastic wrap and leave them for 1 hour.
6. First add appropriate amount of cooking wine, salt, green onion and ginger froth, starch, eggs, and oil to the pork filling, stir vigorously, then squeeze the marinated cabbage into the pork filling and mix well.
7. The white dough is divided into two, one of which is first kneaded into a long thin strip. The spinach dough is rolled into a slightly wider long piece, and the white long strip is wrapped around it and rounded. Repeat the above operation for the remaining white dough and carrot dough.
8. Round the wrapped long strips and cut them into an equal amount of water, flatten them and roll them into dumpling wrappers.
9. Put the cabbage and pork filling in the middle of the dumplings, pinch the edges to any shape, and the Meimeida vegetable double-color dumplings are completed.
10. Add water and a little salt to a large pot and bring to a boil. When the dumplings are placed in the pot, use a colander to gently stir a few times. Cover the pot and wait for the water to boil again. Add a little cold water and repeat this one or two times. On the water, it can be fished out and plated.
11. Dip it with the seasoning and enjoy the dumplings.
1. Use high heat when cooking dumplings, so the skin of the dumplings is not easy to break.
2. Please pay attention to adjusting the amount of liquid when making the dough.