1. First make the seasoning sauce, put the abalone juice, the flavor very fresh, and the white sugar into the seasoning bowl, mix well
2. Wash and peel one white radish, and cut into one-centimeter-thick round slices; the picture shows 2 radishes, one of which is cooked with big roots; put the sliced white radish into the pot and put the bone broth into the broth
3. Pour the mixed juice into the pot
4. Bring to a boil, turn to low heat and simmer slowly, at least about 25 minutes
5. Keep simmering until the radish is soft and rotten. Don’t thicken the soup. Use it to pour the noodles or drink it directly. The taste is very good.
6. Put it on a plate and sprinkle a little chopped green onion to decorate
A simple and easy-to-make home cooking, white radish can absorb fat; white radish can also be cooked with the bones and seasoned separately after cooking.