1. Wash the potatoes and shred them (this job is usually done by Wanzi). Wash and shred sharp pepper
2. Prepare a bowl of water, add a little vinegar to it, soak the potato shreds for a while, then rinse with water 2-3 times to wash out the starch and drain
3. Add a little oil to the pot and heat for 30 minutes. Add the peppercorns. When you smell the aroma of peppercorns (do not fry the peppercorns), turn off the heat and pick out the peppercorns.
4. Turn on the fire again, and when the oil is 70% hot, add the dried red pepper and chopped green onion, sauté fragrant, pour in the potato shreds and stir-fry until cooked.
5. Then add vinegar, sugar and salt in turn and stir fry for half a minute
6. Add green pepper shreds and continue to fry for half a minute, and finally add water starch to make a little bit of thin gorgon, stir fry evenly and then it will be out of the pan.