1. Butter melts ahead of time
2. Stir eggs + salt + sugar evenly
3. Add milk and stir well
4. Sift in low-gluten flour and baking powder and mix well
5. Add melted butter and mix well
6. Pour into the mold, preheat the oven to 160 degrees, bake the middle layer for about 18 minutes, and release the mold immediately after it is out of the oven
1. This waffle is not very sweet, so I topped it with chocolate sauce, or honey, etc., which can be matched with my favorite sauce;
2. The temperature can be adjusted according to your own oven.