1. Add icing sugar and 1 pinch of salt (about 0.5~1g) to the butter, then add whipped cream and beat at low speed
2. Sift in low-gluten flour and baking powder, mix until there is no dry powder
3. Use a food processor to smash the walnuts a little bit
4. Mix the chopped walnuts into the flour
5. Press into the mold and put it in the refrigerator to refrigerate or freeze.
6. After freezing hard, take out and cut 5mm thick slices, neatly lay them on a baking tray, sprinkle a little salt on the surface, and bake at 170 degrees for about 20 minutes
1. The water absorption of flour is different, add a little low-gluten flour if it is too wet
2. The baking time is increased or decreased according to the thickness