1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Bake the walnuts in an air fryer at 160°C for 10 minutes and chop them.
3. Pour corn oil and sugar into a large bowl and stir well.
4. Add eggs and salt and stir well.
5. Add low-gluten flour and baking soda and stir well.
6. Add chopped walnuts and mix well.
7. Knead it into a round shape of about 30g, squeeze it by hand, and place it on a tin foil baking tray.
8. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle black sesame seeds in the center.
9. After preheating the oven at 180 degrees, place the middle layer and bake for 20 minutes.
10. Finished product.
11. Finished product.
Adjust the temperature according to your own oven