1. Diced duck with flying water in pot to remove fishy smell
2. While flying the water, prepare the aniseed. Although there are a lot of aniseeds, the taste will never be too heavy.
3. Cut the white tofu into cubes and put it in a casserole. The tofu can also be deep-fried to make it easier to taste, but I prefer it to be tender. It depends on the individual.
4. The must-have, green and red pickled peppers, and red and sour soup.
5. The duck in the water is set aside for later use. Put cooking oil in the pot, add various auxiliary materials, and red sour soup, and stir fry for a fragrance.
6. When the aroma comes out, pour the duck, stir-fry on high heat, add water, adjust the ingredients, put the pressure cooker on high heat and SAIC for 5 minutes, put it in a casserole and simmer on a medium-low heat.