1. After the butter is softened, add the sifted sugar powder and mix well
2. Add the room temperature egg liquid all at once (it is best if you want to add it in batches) and mix well
3. Stir until the egg and butter are completely fused. You can also use an electric whisk in this step, but be careful not to over-spread, as long as the egg and butter are fused, stop.
4. Mix and sift in the low powder and cocoa powder
5. Just mix it into a dough with a spatula
6. The dough is sandwiched between two pieces of oiled paper and rolled into 5mm thin slices with a rolling pin, then transferred to a baking tray, and then placed in the refrigerator to freeze for 20 minutes. I left it in the refrigerator overnight and baked it the next day.
7. Take out the frozen dough and use a biscuit mold to carve out a circle and divide it into two with a spatula. It doesn't matter whether the division is uneven or the size. Anyway, if you cut watermelon, the size will not be exactly the same.
8. The carved biscuits were placed in the champagne gold plate of Xuechu. The bitten watermelon was carved with the other wavy surface of my biscuit mold. Preheat the oven to 170°C.
9. Bake at 170°C for 13 minutes in a tender Joyoung oven
Are the baked biscuits very flat? Everyone can make flat biscuits by following the operation steps!
Just transfer the biscuits to the drying rack and let them cool. If you don’t do the next step right away, keep them sealed.
11. Mix sieve powdered sugar and egg white powder, add warm water.
12. Don’t turn on the whisk, just stir it by hand.
13. Turn on the electric whisk and send it to this level at high speed~
14. Use food coloring to adjust the color you want, and the state of the surface is adjusted to a ten-second leveling state. Hook line is to pick a small hook with a scraper. Each one is put in a piping bag.
15. First draw the watermelon rind with two kinds of green frosting, then use the rose-red frosting on the melon flesh, use the frosting needle wreath to flatten and adjust the details, and immediately add a few drops of black frosting with the frosting needle from the middle of the black frosting Pick and make the shape of watermelon seeds
16. I also made a diamond shape by the way. Also, first use the frosting on the surface and then fill it up, then use the frosting needle wreath to smooth and adjust the details. When the surface is dry, use the hook to draw the outline of the diamond with the frosting.
17. The prepared icing biscuits can be sealed and stored until they are completely dry.
18. The finished biscuits are so matte~
19. There are wooden weapons for funny baby, you can hold your baby to play, exercise fine movement, even if you eat it, it’s okay~
20. Miss sister likes it too~
The specific baking time of the biscuits is based on your own oven temperament