1. Pumpkin peeled and thinly sliced
2. Put on the pot and steam on high heat for about 15 minutes, until the pumpkin is soft and rotten
3. Use a spoon to press into pumpkin puree
4. Add low flour and yeast into the bread machine, mix well
5. Add pumpkin puree in batches. If there is less pumpkin puree, you can add an appropriate amount of warm water to turn on the kneading mode
6. Knead the dough until it is smooth and proof to 2 times its size
7. Divide into several long strips, each about 40 grams
8. Roll into a beef tongue
9. Cut into three pieces without cutting off the head
10. As shown, braided
11. Roll up from bottom to top
12. Squeeze the mouth tightly and arrange the shape.
13. After everything is done, put it in the steamer and continue to proof it to 2 times its size, then steam on high heat for 15 minutes, turn off the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
No sugar is added to this one, only the sweetness of the pumpkin itself, you can add sugar in an appropriate amount according to your personal taste