1. Mince the beef, and chop as finely as possible.
2. Remove the stems and chop the oyster mushrooms, cut the southern tofu into small pieces, chop the coriander, chop the chives, and chop the ginger.
3. Corn starch + water is adjusted into water starch, and the eggs are separated from the yolk and egg white, and only the egg white is used for later use.
4. Boil a pot of water in the pot, put a tablespoon of boiling water into the beef bowl, melt the beef, and drain the blood with a spilled spoon for later use.
5. Boil the oyster mushrooms, southern tofu cubes, and ginger slices in water.
6. Boil the minced beef with the drained blood water.
7. Add the pre-adjusted water starch to thicken and cook until the soup thickens.
8. Take out the ginger slices, reduce the heat, and pour the egg whites in a circle.
9. Turn off the heat and add salt, pepper, chicken essence, chopped coriander and chopped chives.
1. If the minced beef is boiled directly in the pot, it will become a lump and will not be boiled. If it is blanched in a bowl with boiling water in advance, it can not only stir the beef, but also remove blood.
2. When thickening, do not pour it down at once, it is best to add it in two batches, first add the first time and feel that it is not thick enough, and then add the second time.
3. When pouring the egg whites, don't pour the whole bowl down, but slowly pour into the bowl in a circular motion, and don't turn on the heat too much, so as not to cook the egg whites.