1. The chicken is about 2 kg. Remove the internal organs and buttocks (do not remove the head). First apply a little salt and peanut oil. Rub gently to remove the oily foam on the epidermis, and then clean it.
2. Prepare a large basin of cold boiling water (I use the inner pot of the rice cooker, which is relatively deep), and add the ice that is frozen after the boiling water is cooled to reduce the temperature of the water as much as possible
3. Add a moderate amount of water to the pot (the pressure cooker I use, which is relatively deep), turn the high heat to 85-90 degrees and turn to a low heat. At this time, the bottom of the pot will be covered with bubbles of various sizes. Hold the chicken head and lower it into the chicken body. , The whole chicken is submerged in water, soaking time is 1 minute
4. Put the chicken into ice water quickly to cool down. Pay attention that the inner cavity of the chicken should also be cooled by ice water, and then repeat steps 3 and 4 twice, each time for 12 minutes. This process must control the water temperature to be slightly boiling between 85-90. , The water can't boil
5. The thicker parts will take longer to soak
6. Immerse in cold water and shape the chicken head back
7. The soaking time for a 2 catty chicken is about 20~25 minutes. To judge whether it is fully cooked, insert a toothpick into the thickest part of the chicken, and then pull it out to see if the juice that flows out is clear and it is cooked, otherwise continue Impregnation
8. Confirm that it is well cooked, lift and immerse again in ice water for 30 seconds to shrink the chicken skin tightly
9. Then put it on the steaming curtain to control the water and naturally cool down to room temperature. If it can be lifted, it is better to control the water in the cavity, otherwise you can raise one side of the head to control the water in the cavity.
10. Chopped into chicken nuggets
11. Code wheel
12. Peel the scallion, ginger, and garlic, wash and chop, add flaxseed oil, salt and mix thoroughly as a dipping sauce. You can sprinkle a little coriander on it. It's very delicious
13. Cut half a chicken into a plate, ready to serve.
1. It is best to choose small chickens of about 2 catties for the white chicken.
2. The dipping sauce can be adjusted to your liking.