1. Chopped ribs, wash and control water
2. Wash other soups except red dates and goji berries and soak in water for 2 hours. Do not pour out the water of the mushrooms. After precipitation, you can add them to the soup.
3. Put the pork ribs into the pot with cold water, add the cooking wine to boil and remove the water to control
4. Add a little oil to the pan and fry the ribs until both sides are slightly yellow, so that you can remove the fishy twice
5. Pour the mushrooms and soup to a boil, skim the foam
6. Pour into Zhenmi x6 de-sweetened steam rice cooker, add green onion, ginger and boiling water to select the porridge button, and simmer for 50 minutes
7. Add salt midway, add red dates and wolfberry in the last five minutes.