1. Minced pork, beat in 1 egg, chicken powder, sesame oil, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and a pinch of salt.
2. Stir clockwise and marinate for 30 minutes. I made this in advance and used it the next day. So cover it with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator.
3. Get up the next morning and cut 1 green onion. Put it in the mashed meat and stir well.
4. Peel and slice winter melon.
5. Boil water in the pot and start to squeeze the balls. Grab a small handful of mashed meat and squeeze the mashed meat out of the tiger's mouth. Use a spoon in your right hand to put the squeezed out meatballs into the boiling water.
6. The meatballs are boiled for about 5 minutes, then pour in the winter melon slices and cook together.
7. Cook until the wax gourd becomes transparent, add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, a little salt, and stir evenly and turn off the heat.