1. The ingredients are prepared and weighed. The dried scallops are soaked in warm water for a while, washed carefully after soaking, and drained of excess water for later use.
2. Wash ginger and cut into thin slices.
3. Remove the wax gourd, wash it, and cut into pieces with the skin.
4. The pig bones are cleaned.
5. Put the cleaned pork bones into a pot with cold water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
6. Bring to a boil for a while, pick up the bones with a colander, rinse them with running water, and drain the water.
7. Pour 1200 ml of water into a deep pot.
8. Put the processed pork bones, winter melon, scallops, and ginger slices into the pot together.
9. Bring to a boil on high heat, turn to minimum power, cover, and cook for one hour.
10. After one hour, turn off the heat, taste, and add salt.
1. If it is not a supermarket or vegetable market with a freezer, it is recommended to buy pork bones and pork and other meat early in the morning, which is relatively fresh; you can also buy products that are guaranteed for cold chain transportation.
2. The bones of the soup are blanched, and then boiled with additional water, the soup is more refreshing.
3. The winter melon soup we cook here is not peeled. If you don't like it, just peel it, personal preference.
4. Seasoning can be adjusted according to personal preference. Add salt little by little, taste and add salt.
5. The weight of pork bones and dried scallops is the weight before processing, and the weight of winter melon and ginger is the weight after processing.