100 grams of unsalted butter (room temperature), 230 grams of low-gluten flour (sifted), 100 grams of caster sugar, 1 egg Baking temperature: 170 degrees, 15 minutes with some almonds. First make biscuits:
Put the butter in a large container, add powdered sugar, and beat with a blender until white
2. Beat the eggs and add them to the whisked butter three times. It must be added one by one, that is, the egg must be added once and the egg must be completely stirred and then added a second time to prevent oil and water separation
3. The paste is like this, it has a certain concentration and does not separate
4. Add low-gluten flour and stir gently. Don’t stir too hard or over stir, otherwise the final biscuits will harden and affect the taste.
5. Wrap the mixed dough with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for at least half an hour, or put it in the freezer for more than 15 minutes. Until the batter hardens
Take out the frozen dough, take a piece and knead it into the shape of a finger.If you don't know what the finger is, just look at your own hand.
The dough must be frozen hard to shape it
7. Use tools to draw finger lines on the dough. If you don’t know how to use your finger, refer to your finger.
8. Dip some water on your fingertips, then press the almonds on your fingertips
After all the modeling is done, put it in the oven at 170 degrees for 15 minutes.
The temperature should not be too high, it is easy to deform and crack
10. The witch fingers are ready. If you want to be more realistic, you can adjust the chocolate powder to paint the shadow, and adjust some red yeast powder to make the blood effect.
The following is an introduction to the method of the big mouth monster by the way:
1. Buy Fun Duo Duo Biscuits
2. Make the red frosting
3. Brush the red frosting on the back of the cookie.
4. Put on white marshmallows
5.Cover another slice of biscuit.
Big Mouth Monster is ready
Let's briefly talk about the method of spider monsters:
1. You can use the remaining batter of witch finger biscuits to make a few round biscuits. If you don't want to make biscuits, just buy commercially available biscuits.
2. Buy Melisu, have eaten them all, the one in the little red bag.
3.Take a biscuit and lay it flat, melt a little chocolate, and draw eight legs on the biscuit.
4. Press a grain of Melisol in the center while it is hot.
5. There are many ways to make eyes, I use fondant. If you don't have fondant, you can also use white chocolate and dark chocolate for eyes