1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Spread the eggs into egg pancakes.
3. Cut the egg cake into long strips, cut the carrot into long strips, and cut the cucumber into long strips.
4. Prepare a piece of plastic wrap and place it on the sushi roll.
5. Put a piece of seaweed.
6. Tile a layer of rice.
7. Place cucumber strips, carrot strips, and eggs on one end of the rice.
8. Add some Lee Kum Kee XO sauce.
9. Use the rolling shutter to tightly roll up the sushi and shape it.
10. Cut into small pieces and serve.