by The cat who doesn't want to go downstairs
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed to make this [Yam and Corn Pork Ribs Soup]: Clean the ribs first, then chop them into small pieces, add the water, spring onion, ginger and cooking wine that have not been used for the ribs in the pot, and boil over high heat Then use a spoon to skim off the foam, scald it until there is no blood, remove it and set aside. Then break the shell of the walnut to take out the walnut kernel, put on gloves, peel off the skin of the yam and wash the corn, peel off the skin of the corn, and peel off the skin of the carrot with a paring knife.
2. Put the ribs back into the soup pot, add 2500ml of drinking water, boil the pot on high heat and simmer for 80 minutes.
3. Next, we continue to process the ingredients: first peel off the thin skin of the walnut kernel, then cut the corn horizontally into small round pieces, and then chop it into small pieces. Cut the yam into pieces with a hob for later use, and cut the carrots into carrot slices for later use.
4. Put the cut corn pieces and yam pieces into the pot about 30 minutes before being out of the pot.
5. Put the sliced carrots and walnuts into the pot, and continue to cook for 20 minutes.
6. Add 5g of salt, then simmer for 3 minutes to turn off the heat, and the delicious yam corn ribs soup will be simmered.
7. The stewed soup in this way tastes sweet, not greasy, and very delicious.
1. Blanch the ribs in advance to remove the fishy and blood stains, so that the soup will be brighter and more delicious.
2. For walnuts, choose new walnuts. New walnut kernels have sufficient moisture content and are easy to peel.
3. The mucus secreted by yam contains plant alkaloids and saponins, which are very irritating. After contact with human skin, it will be very itchy. In severe cases, it will cause allergic dermatitis. Therefore, you must wear disposable gloves when peeling raw yam. Don't be afraid if the mucus of the yam gets on your hands accidentally. You can add some white vinegar to the water and soak your hands in it for a while, and the irritation will gradually disappear after a while.
4. It is best to add enough water for the stewing soup at one time to avoid uncovering and adding water in the middle. This will affect the taste of the soup. If you really feel that the water is low, remember to add boiling water in the middle.
5. The salt must be put back soon after it is out of the pot. Add salt according to personal taste before starting the pot. In addition to salt, no other seasoning is needed, and the taste of the ingredients themselves can stew a light, nutritious, and delicious pork rib soup.