by Shredded Potato Burrito
1. The ingredients are ready, the pork spine is chopped into small pieces, the yam corn is ready, the yam I choose is the iron rod yam, the corn I use is the grandfather's waxy corn, delicious fragrant glutinous corn
2. Blanch the pork spine with boiling water, wash off the surface foam and set aside
3. The corn is chopped into small pieces, and the yam is peeled and cut into pieces
4. Prepare ginger, green onions, cooking wine, star anise and peppercorns
5. Add water to the boiling pot and put in the processed pork spine
6. Put in corn, yam and all the spices
7. Cover the pot and heat to a boil, simmer for about 40 minutes
8. When the time is up, add salt and then coriander to taste. "Good mountain, good water, good corn, grandpa glutinous corn"
If you like to eat whole yam cubes, cook pork bones and corn for half an hour, then add the yam cubes and cook for 20 minutes.
To boil the soup, put the ingredients under cold water, if you need to boil the water for the clear stew, add corn yam and so on.
Add enough water to the soup at one time, don't add water later, adding water later will affect the taste of the soup.
The material of the corn is very important. Only delicious corn can make a delicious soup. I use the grandfather waxy corn sold in Gourmet Jiebawang Supermarket. Each is individually vacuum packed, clean and hygienic. It is a rare and delicious fragrant waxy corn. The soup is perfect.