1. Put the flour in the basin and add the yeast powder. Pour the water into the flour several times, stir evenly, knead into a smooth dough, cover with plastic wrap to keep the surface of the dough moist, and ferment. When the dough is fermented to twice its original size, and the inside is honeycomb-shaped. Add appropriate amount of water to the edible soda noodles, mix well, pour into the dough and knead well, let stand for about 10 minutes
2. The production of pretzel: sprinkle a little dry powder on the panel, knead the fermented dough evenly and divide it into equal parts.
3. Knead the dough again
4. Roll out into a thin and uniform beef tongue-like dough
5. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of salt and pepper and sesame oil to make the surface of the dough evenly covered.
6. Roll up from one end to the other to form a cylindrical shape
7. Then pinch the two ends of the cylindrical shape so that it does not leak oil and salt and pepper. Then erect the cylinder and press it into a round cake dough
8. Second fermentation: Use a rolling pin to roll into a thin and even dough. Then carry out the second fermentation, about half an hour in summer
9. Bake: heat the pan, add a little vegetable oil to the pan, put the noodles in the pan and cook
10. Bake slowly on both sides, wait until the skin is golden in color, and come out of the pan
11. The salty savory, soft, layered pretzels are ready