1. All haggis are spared.
2. Cut sheep blood into strips.
3. Pour the mutton soup, which is the soup of boiled mutton or mutton bones, into a casserole, and add green onions and ginger.
4. Pour in the haggis and bring to a boil.
5. Then pour sheep's blood.
6. Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes to bring out the flavor.
7. Add salt, pepper, chopped green onions, and chopped parsley to taste.
8. Serve directly and enjoy while hot.
9. The taste is absolutely authentic and delicious.
10. Come have a taste. .
1. Simmer slowly for a while, the flavor of various lamb will be fully simmered. This is one of the ways to make lamb soup delicious.
2. You can make lamb soup by yourself, just use lamb bones to make the soup.