1. Cut broccoli into pieces, slice carrots, and cut onions into pieces for later use
2. Pour water in the pot, pour in carrot slices, blanch for 30 seconds and remove.
3. Pour beef slices into the pot, blanch the water to remove the fishy and blood foam
4. Pour soy sauce, mirin, cooking wine, water starch into the container
5. Pour oil in the pan, pour in the onions, and stir fry evenly
6. Pour the beef and stir fry evenly
7. Pour the seasoning and stir fry evenly
8. Put carrot slices on the rice, add broccoli and beef.