by Teacher Kong teaches cooking
Wash the chrysanthemum chrysanthemum and cut off the old stems; wash the baby cabbage, open and cut the roots; peel and slice the carrots; shred the onions; slice the green onions; wash the konjac knots.
2. Slice old tofu.
3. Heat an appropriate amount of oil in a pot and add tofu.
4. Fry on low heat until the tofu is golden on both sides and serve.
5. [Shouxi Pot] Wanzi recipe: Pour 150mL of purified water / (5 tablespoons) into a bowl, 75mL of mirin / (5 tablespoons), and 75mL / (3 tablespoons) of sake.
6. Pour 100mL of Wanzi® Fresh Soy Sauce into the measuring cup.
7. Pour into a bowl.
Add 30g / (3 tablespoons) of white sugar, stir the white sugar until it melts. (The amount of sauce this time is suitable for sukiyaki for 2 people.)
9. Melt the butter in the pan, pour in the onion and stir fry until it is fragrant.
10. Put baby cabbage and chrysanthemum chrysanthemum in the pot.
11. Add tofu, carrot slices, green onion slices, konjac knot, seafood mushrooms and shiitake mushrooms. (The amount of side dishes can be increased or decreased according to your preference.)
12. Put 200g beef slices on it.
13. Pour the sukiyaki sauce.
14. Boil until the ingredients are fully cooked.
15. 1 egg that can be eaten raw is beaten into egg liquid, and the beef is stained with egg liquid before eating.
The proportion of sukiyaki sauce is very important. The amount of sukiyaki sauce in this recipe is suitable for 2 people. Please follow the recipe strictly! The amount of side dishes can be increased or decreased according to your preference.