1. First adjust the juice: Separate the bottom of the pot and add the juice. The bottom of the pot is poured into the groove of the copper plate before eating. The addition of juice is used to pour on the ingredients during eating. The specific method of adjusting the ratio of juice is before Recipes.
2. Use a copper plate to make water-fried meat: pour the sauce from the bottom of the pot into the grooves around the copper plate, (add a little sesame and chopped chives to taste better), put the beef rolls and green vegetables in the middle of the copper plate, and place the copper pan on the stove. The pottery stove is adjusted to gears 6-7, and after the soup is boiled, it can be adjusted to gears 2-3. (No electric pottery stove can use cassette stove)
3. Shabu-shabu: Put meat, fungus, vegetables, and seafood into the grooves filled with the secret water decoction. Shabu-boil the ingredients. The cooked ingredients and Boman’s special soup are fused with each other. The soup is huge The freshness of the ingredients is improved, and the taste of the ingredients becomes more tender after being simmered.
4. Fried meat: Add a small amount of mixed broth when frying the meat, and then spread the shabu-boiled ingredients on the protruding part of the middle of the copper pan. As the hot steam rises, the ingredients will be fried quickly and the excess water will evaporate It has achieved the cooking effect of collecting the juice, the fragrant flavor of the ingredients after frying is more fragrant, and the taste is a little more firm and tough. Before eating, dip a little bit of dry ingredients that are full of catering.
5. Crab Roe Rice: Finally prepare ingredients rice, crab roe minced seaweed, a few corn kernels, a few crab sticks, a few shredded mushrooms, and a few chopped chives. This is the crab roe rice dish that is more delicious than meat!
6. After stirring the crab roe rice evenly, spread it flat in the groove of the copper pot and fully blend with the soup.
Spread the crab roe rice that has absorbed the saturated soup on the middle part of the copper pan, and fry until golden, with the best taste and aroma!
In this way, a delicious meal of fried octopus can be done at home!
1. You can choose the vegetables and fungi you like,
2. Tableware, copper plates, water sauce, dipping materials are all available, one-stop solution!
3. Those who can't eat spicy soup can choose the original sauce!
4. You can add a refreshing and full salad to relieve greasiness and nutrition!