1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Mix the two kinds of flour, add baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix well, then knead in eggs, add vegetable oil and mix well
3. Add water in batches to form a soft dough, clenched fists and dipped the water into the dough 3-5 times
4. Pick up the dough and throw it several times until it is moist. Cover the lid and make it for 20 minutes.
5. Brush the dough with oil, flatten the dough and divide it into two large strips.
6. Cut into small pieces
7. Two in one, press it with chopsticks
8. Squeeze to prevent separation during frying
9. Heat the oil in the oil pan and test the oil temperature: throw a small piece of noodles into it and slowly float up to start frying. Pick up the dough tiao dough with both hands and stretch it, put it in a frying pan and set it up and start frying, rolling it with chopsticks constantly, it will expand well when heated evenly.
10. You can control the oil when both sides turn yellow
Tips for Mom:
1 The ratio of the two types of flour is 1:1, which is more tenacious
2 The oil and the noodles are crispy inside and outside, which is more fuel-efficient
3 Adding salt to the fried dough sticks is firmer, and it won’t be peeled for a day