1. Eggplant and other materials needed for washing
2. Step 1: Use two chopsticks on both sides of the eggplant (to prevent cutting) and cut into diamond-shaped flowers.
3. Cut one by one, just cut one side (it's fragile when cut on two sides)
4. Cut each eggplant equally into small pieces
5. All materials are cut and set aside
6. Step 2: Heat the eggplants in the oil pan to 70% heat, and fry them in batches. Use chopsticks to turn over and deep fry the pan.
7. Step 3: Stir-fry the green onion, ginger, garlic, millet pepper, and stir fry until the fragrance
8. Put the bean paste (Sichuan-flavored Pixian Douban). I used beef hot sauce. Finally, pour the eggplant into the pot and stir-fry to taste. Add soy sauce, sugar, and vinegar, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
9. Sprinkle the chives and start the pot
The first step: cut to look good. Step 2: Fry through the molding oil and put a little more. Step 3: Fish-flavored eggplant must use Sichuan-flavored bean paste or chili sauce. The ratio of sweet and sour is appropriate. During the period, I didn't add water and relied on braising and frying. The color and luster of the pan is oily, which is very appetizing.