1 eggplant; 1 chili; 1 tomato; moderate oil; appropriate five-spice powder; appropriate amount of spring onion; appropriate amount of homemade soybean paste.
Method: 1. Prepare the ingredients, wash the eggplants, peppers, and tomatoes for later use. This big eggplant is lovely, especially tender, and you can't see the eggplant. I choose the kind of pepper which is not very spicy. We can also accept;
2. Eggplant shreds
3. Shred the pepper and slice the tomatoes; peel the onion, wash and chop finely
4. Add appropriate amount of oil to the wok, sauté the five-spice powder and chopped green onion, add eggplant and stir fry
5. Add chili and stir fry
6. Add tomatoes and stir-fry until cooked, add 1 tablespoon of homemade soybean paste and stir-fry to taste
7. Take out the pan and serve. The sauce is rich, spicy and delicious, especially fragrant without any seasoning.
1. If you like spicy, replace chili with spicy girl. It's really spicy and I can't eat it.
2. My family likes to use homemade soy sauce for this kind of vegetable stir-fry. The flavor of the sauce is very delicious. If you are not used to it, you can use salt and light soy sauce instead.