by Chef's Four Treasures Famous Dishes
1. Shred the tenderloin, add salt, starch, and a little water, stir well and marinate for 10 minutes
2. Shred winter bamboo shoots, fungus, carrots, and fungus for later use
3. Add appropriate amount of oil to the pot, add the bamboo shoots and stir fry, then add carrots, stir fry the fungus shreds, and serve.
4. Raise the pan, add a proper amount of oil, heat the pan with cool oil, add the pork shreds and stir fry until the surface changes color, add the green onion and ginger until fragrant
5. Add the Xiaoshijiao fish-flavored shredded pork sauce and stir fry for a while to evenly color the shredded pork
6. Add the freshly processed side dishes and stir-fry evenly.
One is the choice of ingredients, tenderloin is the first choice, it tastes more tender. Chop the pickled peppers finely before putting them in the pan, so that you can fry the bright red oil.
The second is to heat up and stir-fry the fish-flavored pork shreds. The fire should be big enough and the gas should be enough, so that the taste of the fried dishes is naturally not bad.